my hunny bunny. enjoy that holiday. i swear if uni hadn;t started this week i'd be right there with you. i am so excited to start following your 'new life' and as i said before i am always by your side no matter what happens. love u xx
I've been through hell and back, but this blog is not about that. It's about being back. It's about being 18-year-old me. It's about what I like (Nutella) and what I don't (Angelina Jolie). It's not about one thing in particular, because recently I've learned that there are a myriad of different layers to my personality. So welcome to my musings on gymnastics, travel, style, photography, food, celebrities, politics, life, and everything in between. Writing is my passion.
thatta girl! Go have a great time! See you when you get back lovebug! :)
ReplyDeletemy hunny bunny. enjoy that holiday. i swear if uni hadn;t started this week i'd be right there with you. i am so excited to start following your 'new life' and as i said before i am always by your side no matter what happens.
ReplyDeletelove u
xx
Hm how mysterious of you, not revealing where you're actually going! But enjoy yourself and take pictures!
ReplyDeleteHA I knew you'd love blogspot. Nananana. Much love!