1. My friend A created an online dating profile for me - against my will. Hah. Mean joke, right? It's okay. He likes been mean to people, but that may be one of the many things I love about him. Apparently, so far, torahlover12 and kingmoses have checked me out and sent me "flirts," whatever the hell that is {like "pokes" on Facebook?} My roomie J, A {over webcam}, and I spent a good three hours cracking up.
2. J bought a used biology textbook, and she found someone else's mail stuck somewhere in there. It read: "Dear Kristina, it feels really weird not to have either of my children home for Easter. But I'm thinking of you and here's a little something for Easter. Love, Mom. P.S. Son {? Don't understand the handwriting} let me get fat all by myself eating Easter food. LOL"
We found Kristina's mom's address. We're so mailing it back. So hilar.
3. This poster on our wall keeps falling the fuck down. IT JUST WON'T STAY UP. No matter what tape we use - duct tape, even. It's like our wall's freaking cursed.
4. Today I had to eat lunch all by myself {sad face} in order to get to class. I sat right in front this v. hot guy who was eating two slices of pepperoni pizza covered in French fries {what the hell!?} and accompanied by chocolate milk. Frosh fifteen? Frosh eighty, maybe!
Anyways. That be it my homies. I love college.
I was actually invited to a party @ South Campus {basically, not where I live}. But I have class at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow. Poopers.
Debs.
you sound like a true collegiate girl -- wish i was witcha to check out 'roni pizza lovin' hotties <3
ReplyDeleteso glad you're lovin' college debbiedebz! i had the same wall/poster problem once. so frustrating. hope it finally sticks soon!
ReplyDeletelove youu
love it girl! college is the best time of our live. i can already feel it ;)
ReplyDeleteand i think you already know this but let me remind you of it: I FREAKING LOVE YOU :)
xxx
Im glad your lovin everything so muc debs :) this makes me so happy to hear!!
ReplyDeleteLoves u
xxxx
live it up gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteloving you xxx
awww, hottie guy may not be such a hottie if he keeps on eatin' like that!
ReplyDeletedamn those early classes. bet there'll be other ravin' parties you can go to soon <3
L. x
I'm so excited that you're living it up! :) You totally deserve it. <3
ReplyDeleteawe i hate when school interupts party life LOL! Early classes, early jobs, etc. all kinda suck! And my frosh cafeteria experience involved eating lots of tator tots, waffle fries and wraps...what a bad food blogger oh my!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Lo