It's the Jewish New Year - Rosh Hashanah.

Yesterday, two of my girlfriends convinced me to go to services {I guess twice a year won't kill me, mm?}.
Is it bad that I was just there to check out the guys? So many frat boys pretending to be good Jews - love it.
The dinner after the service was good. I ate what I wanted, when I wanted. Which included a plateful of latkes, numerous desserts, deliciously sweet challah bread dipped in honey, and about a million lollipops I stole from the Hillel lobby.
Afterwards, a few guy friends and I climbed on top of a grassy hill, smoked some hookah, rested on our backs, and looked up at the stars.
And even though it was cold, it was amazing.
=)
This weekend, I am getting started on a project for my communications class, for which I'll have to take plenty of pictures. Will post!
Debs.
awww, sounds fun. i do try & spot the hotties at church but i have massively failed so far. no fair.
ReplyDeletei am so jealous of this hookah biz. england is tres lamez. sounds like a great night.
L. x
yay! thats amwesome! i'm glad you enjoyed yourself. hope you have a good sunday too!!
ReplyDeletexx