Wednesday, September 9, 2009

shows i'm digging this season.

{While I should get my fine ass off Hulu and do my work}

I like lame/trashy television. Don't hate.

90210


Anyone watch the season premiere last night? {Um. Not that I did. I was totally doing my homework. Totally} I-N-T-E-N-S-E baby! Plus, Navid is just hot. And Adrianna looks gorge this season. Definitely not digging Silver's haircut, though.

Greek


I used to watch this show, then quit. But I've started again. Because, {1} I guess I can relate now that I'm in college, {2} I can't wait to rush next spring, and {3} drama drama drama.

Gossip Girl


Hasn't started yet...but you can't go wrong with GG, can you? Unless Taylor Momsen gets too much airtime. Ew.

I dig Chuck & Blair.

10 Things I Hate About You


Why, me, following a lame show about two sisters in high school? Okay, you got me. But in my defense, it was my roommate that totally got me hooked.

Plans for today:

{1} go back to class.

{2} go to sports club fair @ Schine.

{3} dinner with the girls?

{4} zumba with my friend Alex {true story}

{5} be completely, totally, and utterly in lust. Le sigh.

Debs.

4 comments:

  1. let me know how zumba is! I want to try it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am counting down the days until Ed Westwick will be making regular appearances in my life.. mi amor <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love gossip girl! my daddy just bought me the second season and my weeknights will never be the same again :)
    enjoy your day love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trashy TV=WIN. Love these TV shows! Sounds like great plans, hope you have fun:)

    ReplyDelete