my amazing, amazing dad.
the cutest little sister in the world.
my dog; I miss him.
my best friend Selena. I can't wait to see her in two {!!} days.
my other best friends: Erika, Barbara, Sonia, Marian, Squeeky, Meg, and so many others.
the fabulous people I've met here at school, especially Katie and the guys downstairs.
Mike, because I really have no idea what I did to deserve this <3
the 'Cuse gymnastics team for being the best to gossip with.
all of you who've helped me through my hard times.
my school, my home, my family.
and on a more shallow note, H&M, my Blackberry, my laptop, Mike's drunken grilled cheese, the Ben & Jerry's in the freezer, power naps, my hair straightener, music, our basketball team, mani pedis, etc, etc.
Yeah, life is good.
Debs.
H&M = <3
ReplyDeleteI've just discovered it. Oh noes..
Life IS good isnt it
ReplyDeleteso much to be thankful for<3