Tuesday, November 10, 2009

sometimes life is so good i just don't know what to do with myself.

Just knowing that not all boys are like that, well.

It makes me so happy.

{photo credit - ??}

I've been having the most amazing day. Seriously. I woke up to not one, but two lovely missed texts from a special someone. I had wonderful oatmeal for breakfast. I went to my first class to find out I did really well on my midterm. The professor ended the class early. I had a bagel and cream cheese for lunch, because who the hell cares if that's not lunch-y food? Bagels make everything better. I went to my second - and final - class of the day and had a great conversation with a friend. I had a good workout. Now, tonight, I'm having waffles for dinner with Katie.

{oooh, I just realized I'll have breakfast three times today. YES. Breakfast is by far the best meal of the day}

I just love days like today.

=]

Debs.

5 comments:

  1. So glad you had such a perfect day my dear. I'm having waffles for dinner tonight too, yayyy.

    I've been sort of neglecting you lately, I'm sorry about that. Will def be texting you, etc. soon.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your post made me smile! glad you had a GREAT DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLUS not only were the waffles delicious... we got to watch a freaking SWEET show :)

    glad your day was so good xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this reminds me soo much of my days in highschool. oh how i miss the routine! u had like the perfect relaxing school day. and breakfast food is my favorite too. i love love love oatmeal and pancakes :)

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You write so lovely!

    Great blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete