Saturday, November 14, 2009

things that make me happy.

snail mail

holding hands

eating Nutella straight out of the jar

dancing even when I look ridiculous

sunshine

the colors of fall

random texts from people you haven't seen or talked to forever

when you've just shaved and your legs feel perfect and smooth

boy clothes, especially when they still smell like boy

oatmeal in a cold winter morning

making s'mores during summer nights


singing with your friends until your voice cracks

bagels and cream cheese

hugs

sober kisses

drunk kisses

the smell of gymnastics...aka chalk

silly nicknames

hot showers

the smell of coffee, even though I hate the taste

cuddling

cute texts in the morning

hour-long {or two, or three} phone conversations

staying up all night, just talking about life

baths

breakfast for dinner

chilling in sweats

manicures and pedicures or a pretty new haircut

blowing hookah smoke rings {not that I can...but Boy blows some SICK ones}

naps

the feeling you get after a good workout

warm cookies

sitting on your ass all day

or being really productive all day

clean laundry

drunken food at 3 a.m.

laughing til your stomach hurts

new clothes

corny chick flicks

long walks on the beach

...and many many many more.

I'm in such a good place in my life right now.

Debs.

3 comments:

  1. i love love love this post

    and oh, how I miss gymnastics, and the smell of chalk. Giants on the uneven bars.. :( sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. i def adore late night omelets after drinking with lots of hot sauce :) this inspired me to do a tonight since i cant sleep....have a fab week girlie!


    xoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete