what I've been up to:
{2} having my dorm burn down to ashes...okay, not really...but we were relocated to the Sheraton {happy face}...pretty sweet deal if you ask me.
{3} getting the sweetest care package from this beautiful girl...thank you daughter! {happy face}
{4} saying goodbye to Mike {double sad face}...and getting a "winter break survival kit" from him that may or may not have included Nutella among other things {happy face}...boy obviously knows his way to this girl's heart.
{5} being absolutely ridic with this crazy girl at the Sheraton.
{6} witnessing our friend Stephen get his finger chopped off...okay no...but something happened to his nail. I don't know what because I was too much of a wimp to look {sad face}. And on that sad face note, Katie and I hope our friend Allison gets better soon...too many injuries! {more sad face}
{7} Googling inappropriate things with our friend Matt {smirk face}...ha, so you know how Blogger belongs to Google? Love how "googling" isn't spell checked...they think they made it a word...yes I'm easily amused.
{8} getting room service for breakfast this morning with Katie and almost losing my credit card to some bitch who thought she could get away with it just because we're obnoxious college students who're not even paying for this room because the university had to house us somewhere...pshhhh.
Plan for today: not get off my ass all day. Sweet. Texas tomorrow.
Debs.
<3
ReplyDeletehahahahaha LOVE it
ReplyDeletei think you should know that this literally just made my entire day
thanks lovieee
Oh mama, it gave me a happy face to send it to you! And luckyyy, living in a hotel like Eloise.
ReplyDeleteI do like your plans for today. LOVE YOU x