Sunday, December 13, 2009

study break.

So I just had to get rid of a piece of jewelry {more specifically, a silver charm that went with my necklace} that used to hold so much meaning for me, but now it doesn't {yeah yeah I'm fine...whatever} because people are stupid and they change and they stab you in the back and break your heart but you're supposed to just FORGET IT and MOVE FORWARD and NOT CARE...okay.

{don't worry, Mike and I are fine}

Anyways, I need to replace it. Because I like wearing a necklace with a bunch of charms that are meaningful and whatnot {since I got rid of that bitchfuck's pendant thing my necklace feels a bit nakey...it just has this teeny recovery charm...which means a lot obviously...but I need more}...so I've been browsing Amazon.com {read: procrastinating} for cool stuff...

Hamsas {aka evil eye or whatever you wanna call them}...I love 'em but some are mad expensive...


Stars of David are always cool...LOVE this one; love the "chai" {means "life"} in the middle...may or may not have gotten it...HEY, maybe I needed a self-sent Hanukkah present?


Sorry if this post makes no sense at ALL. I'm too angry still to be coherent. I hate it when people do something so bad to you there is just no way in fucking hell you will forgive them.

Back to studying JOY OH JOY. Finals and papers and whatnot.

Debs.

4 comments:

  1. those are all gorgeous.. and after everything you def deserve to buy yourself something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. need me to slap a hoe?!

    :( what happened, dollie?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awee love! what happened? are you OK?

    those charms are STUNNING

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babydoll I misssssssss youuuuuuuuuu! A LOT. I'm sorry that you're having such a rough time with whatever it is, but glad you're letting go of some of that negativity through this post and getting rid of the necklace.

    Oh god I can't wait for you to get my package. I love you! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete