I've been through hell and back, but this blog is not about that. It's about being back. It's about being 18-year-old me. It's about what I like (Nutella) and what I don't (Angelina Jolie). It's not about one thing in particular, because recently I've learned that there are a myriad of different layers to my personality. So welcome to my musings on gymnastics, travel, style, photography, food, celebrities, politics, life, and everything in between. Writing is my passion.
fuck fuck fuck ED. fuck him
ReplyDeleteAMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete<3
ReplyDeleteI know ED sucks, but you can kick its butt any day.
i second that!!! don't let ed ruin your amazing time at school :)
ReplyDeleteyo, lemme bust some caps.
ReplyDeleteAgreed. And I hardly ever swear.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I just need to tell you that the verification code for this comment is "potfun".
ED doesn't even deserve the "Dear".
ReplyDeleteLet's get rid of ED, so that we CAN be left alone - alone in a good way. Free.
im so scared,
ReplyDeletefuck ed. fuck ed. fuck ed.
you are more amazing and fantastic than you will ever know.
ReplyDeleteYOU are worth it.
love, an anonymous reader.