Yeah, while the rest of you sip on coffee or hot cocoa and look longingly out the window to find blizzards and snow and whatnot, I am absolutely dying of heat in this shiat excuse for a country {yes, I can't wait to go back to Cuse...never been happy living here}...
I went tanning with my friends Keren and Hanna who came to visit, and well...
The results?
Oh dear lord.

You would think that my Middle Eastern genes would help me in the tanning department, but apparently not?
Plans for tonight are craycray; I shall post about them later.
On another note, I'm glad a lot of you are following me again =)
Andddd...10 days til I see Mike's face =)
Debs.
you the cutest lobsta evz! at least your ta tas aren't burned. Mikey-poo will like that ;)
ReplyDelete<3
lol!! I don't understand this attraction for tanned skin...I tan really easily and hate that! But whatever, you still look really cute! Love the smile! :D
ReplyDeletehahaha ohhh goodness babygirl! i love the tan line of your necklace :))
ReplyDeletemiss syouuuu
xx
i think lobster's are tasty and sexy ;)
ReplyDeletethey have that extra crunch that i dig!
xoxo