so much love for the 80's but way more love for YOU! I want you to have the world's best time and remember that you can do ANYTHING! You are gong to have stories on top of stories to share! xoxox
I've been through hell and back, but this blog is not about that. It's about being back. It's about being 18-year-old me. It's about what I like (Nutella) and what I don't (Angelina Jolie). It's not about one thing in particular, because recently I've learned that there are a myriad of different layers to my personality. So welcome to my musings on gymnastics, travel, style, photography, food, celebrities, politics, life, and everything in between. Writing is my passion.
oh, excitement! can't wait to hear all about it.
ReplyDeleteL. x
Love for the 80's and for you!
ReplyDeletexxx
OMG MICHAEL! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
ReplyDelete(forgot to add that :P)
Glad you're feeling better, babe. I'm soooooo so so so excited for you! Soon you'll be an east coast girl like me!
ReplyDeleteMuch loveeeeee
ah NYC or bust! safe travels ma' can't wait to hear all about your shenanigans in the US :)
ReplyDeleteglad you're feeling betterrrr <3
ReplyDeleteAww. I love you, Debs! And this song. Gah. We should've been 80's girls. ;]
ReplyDeleteso much love for the 80's but way more love for YOU! I want you to have the world's best time and remember that you can do ANYTHING! You are gong to have stories on top of stories to share! xoxox
ReplyDelete