Wednesday, August 19, 2009

have faith.

hope

That's what E gave me. Without her, I know I wouldn't be here right now. Definitely not going away to school, probably on my death bed. And today I had my final appointment with her.

In all honesty, I feel like I could cry right now. It just hit me, and I'm so sad.

Debs.

4 comments:

  1. awwh Debs... I'm so glad E had such an impact on you. she will always be there in your heart. and just know she's probably feeling the same way about your final appointment. I'm glad you had a bond and I'm so happy that she got you to where you are today. You deserve to live life and have faith and hope and be YOU.
    I hope you feel better, but it's okay to be sad.
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Debsta, I felt the exact same way when I left my therapist. I was really angry at myself that I hadn't realized how amazing she was until my last appointment with her! But I'm so happy she made such a positive impact on you, and like Lexi says you'll always remember how much she helped you. I know you'll miss her, but try to think of it in a positive light too: Because E helped you get to the point where you are now, you're totally prepared to live a college life filled with happiness, friends, hope, and every other good thing in between.

    Love you, feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. be hopeful instead. be proud of what she has given you - your life.

    & now live it.

    L. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how special and close to your heart she is, but please remember E will always be in your life sweetheart <3 you too have bonded on a level not many can relate to -- this can never be broken!

    love you, D <3 xo

    ReplyDelete