"Whoever said orange is the new pink is seriously disturbed."
Um. Elle Woods totally got that wrong because I. am. in. love. with. Syracuse.
Check out my new crib!
My side of the room:
Roomie's side of the room:
FOOOOD. Check out the nut butter stash! {WCW, DCD, Smooth Operator, Skippy Natural, and NUTELLA, holla!}
Okay, so frosh orientation may be the most boring unnecessary shit EVAR, but I'm loving it. LOVING IT. Loveloveloving it!
So, I'm still getting used to things. The campus is massive - but so beautiful! It's definitely pretty overwhelming, but I think I'm doing okay at making friends, and the roomie and I are getting along great so far. Exciting stuff.
Will write a more substantial update later.
Debs.
excitinggg!!! have an awesome time in your new environment!!! cherish each moment!!
ReplyDeletelick every ounce of nut buttah ;)
xx
zomg way toooo excited for you right now!!! yayyyy for the adorable new room, the nut butter stash, the cool roomie, the gorgeous campus, and for YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteloving da crip pictures. have a gorgeous day babe.
ReplyDeletexxx
I'm SOOOOOOOO excited for you Debz. College is a whole new experience with lots of surprises that you are SO ready for. love you.
ReplyDeleteAh!!!! How exciting for you! Glad you're enjoying college already :]
ReplyDeleteLove the nut butter stash haha. Have a wonderful day, love!
Ahhh I'm so happy for you. I wanna come visit. Wait, scratch that, I WILL come visit.
ReplyDeleteLove you girlfran.
Meg
orange is totes your color girl ;)
ReplyDeletelooks like your settled in beautifully with all the essentials in their proper places!
love ya, D xo
Shawty! Just texted you and YAYYYY we are college babies!! We are going to find Jew lovers and make delicious bowls of oats in da snowy winter! Happy daaayysss!!
ReplyDeleteloVes you!
that's awesome that you & roomie are getting along & the foodie stash is lookin' prettay righteous.
ReplyDeletecan't wait to hear 'bout the rest of your adventuressss!
L. x