Sunday, August 23, 2009

leaving for da 'cuse.


I haven't spent much time online throughout the past three days in New York City, but I've been loving every minute. To sum things up: it's been pretty much, GO GO GO! Not a moment to rest. I've been the living life, let me tell you!

I feel like this is what I'm meant to be doing. I never felt like I belonged in Costa. But now, this feels a little bit closer to home.


{You know. When I'm rich + famous...}

Someday, I'll live in Manhattan. Greenwich Village {love!}. Someday.

Tomorrow morning {bright and early. Ready to text, my morning text-buddy?}, Dad and I are taking a flight upstate, to Syracuse. Orientation at S.U. starts in four days. I'm nervous, excited, overwhelmed, thrilled!

Unfortunately, I've been so busy that I did not have a spare minute to meet up with beautiful Jemima. I was so bummed! Oh well, next time I'm in London, maybe {I wish!}. I also [almost] caught the love of my life and fellow Jen Aniston [stalker] Lyss, who was in the city for couple of hours, visiting her grandpa. Missed her, since we were both so busy...no big, no big, we'll be upstate "neighbors" in just a few days!

I did see my good friend A last night - it was great! I love catching up with old friends. Not to mention he got a whole lot more attractive, too {wink wink?}. Doesn't hurt, hm?

Much love to all of you!

Debs.

7 comments:

  1. Aw sorry you didn't have a chance to meet up with Jem! Some day we'll all have a huge international blogger meet up party so we can all meet!

    Glad you're enjoying the city so far! And I most certainly am ready to text... just texted you now ha.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww debs i wish i was there to see you :)
    i am so happy to hear you're having a good time and living your life. i swear education saved my god damn life for sure!!! i feel so much more like me. i hope all goes well at orientation and that you meet loads of nice people. well they better be nice. otherwise i'll come by and.... well yeah i'll take care of it ;)
    love you babe
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. louis vuitton is my FAVORITE :) love it!!!!! sooo excited for you to come to the US-- we HAVE to meet up and we will! i want to live in NYC too some day :)

    so excited for you love! love yous

    ReplyDelete
  4. you go girl! oh and vuitton? yessss pls.

    lookin' forward to reading your orientation adventures <3

    L. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debby! How's my girl doin'?

    When you get there, make sure you give me your address! So I can send you goodies :D

    And when you go live in Manhattan, I'll make sure that my appartment is somewhere near, so we can hang out ;)

    Love you, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like the citaaay is treating my girl good :) can't wait to visit you and hit up LV... ah well, a girl can dream right?

    ReplyDelete