Monday, August 10, 2009

&& so it begins.

"And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose, I hope you choose the one that means the most to you."

By starting this blog, I am choosing, right now, to leave the past behind. Why dwell on what's done when I know I've got the best future ahead of me?

If you already know me and happened to find my new blog: yay! If not, well: hi. I'm Debbie, and half the time I don't make any sense. Sorry. I also laugh really weird? And I have a ton of random obsessions.

Anyway.

I'm about to embark on the most exciting adventure of my life. I move into my college dorm in sixteen days! Sixteen! That's freaking insane. I'm happy.

I've never been so happy in my entire life. At least, I don't think so. Maybe when I was seven and did my first back handspring by myself, but that doesn't really count =)

See you around,

Debs.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you create in this new space. Time to forget the past and look towards all the great things in your future!

    Love you, girly girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Debs! I have to hand it to you, your new blog is totally adorable! Time to let the real Debs shine! ***
    xoxoxo
    Okie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you create here - fantastic! Love you lots and beautiful pic by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, how much do i love the link to the comments? um, a lot.

    can't wait to read your new blog <3

    L. x

    ReplyDelete