Wednesday, September 16, 2009

an explanation and apology.

I'm exhausted.

Twice a week, I start my day with a 6:45 a.m. spin class. Sometimes, I have class until 5:00 p.m., and then have to eat a rushed dinner {yes, that early!} in order to get to gymnastics practice on time - a practice which does not end until 9:30 p.m. I always have to find a way to squeeze in my lunch, because generally, I have classes between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Factor in showering, doing your laundry, groceries, socializing, eating, studying, club meetings, and homework {ha.}, and you will understand why I rarely have time to post, let alone comment.

My friend once told me that there are three possible things you can do in college: (1) sleep (2) get good grades (3) party.

I know which one I won't be doing.

Guess I can sleep all I want when I'm dead!

Love,

Debs.

5 comments:

  1. Nooo need to apologize at all, Debs. With such a busy schedule it would be silly to "make time" to post.

    I hope you get a break soon though! Don't stress yourself out. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you have some long days girl! Hang in there.
    Love youu

    ReplyDelete
  3. you friend is a wise (wo?)man. 2 outta 3 ain't bad ;)

    don't forget to breathe, D! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. busy busy missy. as long as your happy than its all good. no overloading with work please, we all know thats not healthy.
    love u girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep enjoying yourself beautiful...life is about living :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete