oh gosh i can understand that new york will be a dangerous place to live in, in terms of controlling your shopping :) haha. but nice picks there babe and once in a while we all need a little pampering right? xx
I've been through hell and back, but this blog is not about that. It's about being back. It's about being 18-year-old me. It's about what I like (Nutella) and what I don't (Angelina Jolie). It's not about one thing in particular, because recently I've learned that there are a myriad of different layers to my personality. So welcome to my musings on gymnastics, travel, style, photography, food, celebrities, politics, life, and everything in between. Writing is my passion.
love the new clothes/shoes. have fun today~ I'm le tired as well. but I'm going to take a le nap.
ReplyDeleteI offish thought I was the only chick willing to rock the denim vest. This is why I love you, twinsie.
ReplyDeletehave a faboosh dia <3
jadore you flats, chicca!
ReplyDeletebut if you can't control yourself, shopping is the best thing to not be able to control, no? ;)
ReplyDeletei am uber envious of those flats oh yes.
L. x
oh gosh i can understand that new york will be a dangerous place to live in, in terms of controlling your shopping :) haha.
ReplyDeletebut nice picks there babe and once in a while we all need a little pampering right?
xx