Friday, September 11, 2009

september 11.

I try to keep this blog positive. But, whatever I feel like saying today, well, it seems so small, so little, so insignificant when put into perspective.

I never quite know what to say on this day. Even though it happened eight years ago {!}, it's still fresh in my memory. It's still shocking. It's still a terrible, terrible thing that happened.



I despise terrorism. Every attack, every death, every piece of hatred spread on this planet - well, it hurts. It's personal. I feel like it's personal, anyway.

But still, there is no denying that September 11 changed everything.

I guess all I can say is rest in peace.

Debs.

5 comments:

  1. simply touching post. thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings about this day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed wholeheartedly. Beautiful post, Debster. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cousin is in Iraq now so this day packs a special meaning to me. Thank you for this tribute, D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heartfelt post Debs. <3

    never forget.

    L. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for making this thoughtfull post. this is a sad day in history but we need to remember that this is also something that made america stronger. terrorism is wrong in every way and people who participate in actions like these need to be punished!
    have a peacefull day
    xx

    ReplyDelete