I've been through hell and back, but this blog is not about that. It's about being back. It's about being 18-year-old me. It's about what I like (Nutella) and what I don't (Angelina Jolie). It's not about one thing in particular, because recently I've learned that there are a myriad of different layers to my personality. So welcome to my musings on gymnastics, travel, style, photography, food, celebrities, politics, life, and everything in between. Writing is my passion.
you are too cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteyay for muscles!! sexayyyy
procrastination ftw. or, um, not. maybe later?
ReplyDeletemuscles are totes hottt. all the cool kids are doin' it.
L. x
U mean procrastination at its HAWTEST?!!! :D
ReplyDeleteChicken arms? I call dem toothpicks! HAHAHHAHAHA!! Oh yea baby, bring on the sexy toned arms olalalala ....
By the way, I'm not a freak ;)
girlllll your bringing sexy back. You don't need to do homework, that sweet face will get you far in life :)
ReplyDelete