Saturday, October 17, 2009

hear the camera click.

I was planning on going on an autumn photography extravaganza this weekend because the weather is absolutely gorge {weather schizophrenia, I tell you}...but I'm sicker than sick...it's appalling.

So I've been playing photographer around my room {and actually doing work - silver lining?}, just because, ill or not, I still like pretty things.

{Free People wool}


{t-shirt love. Excuse boobage/zitage}

{dark blue skinnies}

{Hamsa anklet}

{Hebrew class contraband. You da best, B. And da hawtest.}

{my roommate's a pig...grrr.}

{life}

{life, v. 2}

Debs.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you sounding so happy and comfortable with yourself. You're a huge inspiration. I hope next year, I'll be able to move out and off to "Real" college too.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such an awesome post. full of happiness and confidence. LOVE that bracelet and love that shirt! i wanna steal them :)

    xoxo
    Lo

    ReplyDelete