This weekend I'll try to find the time {read: try to wake up before 2:00 p.m. - quite a feat when you've been up all night!} to take some pictures around campus. Fall is officially here, and it's absolutely beautiful! My favorite season for so many reasons - including best fashion!
And speaking of fashion, it did go out the window today because it was so motherfreaking cold. It's actually supposed to snow tomorrow! Whudduhell? Anyway, as a result of this freeze-freeze-freezin' ma lil' ass off action we had going on here, I actually wore a bulky Northface jacket {which my friend C - funniest dude you'll ever meet, bee tee dubs - said makes me "look like a marshmallow"...um, what? You don't think I look like hot shit?}, a tie-dye Syracuse sweatshirt {my favorite. And I don't care if all my friends make fun of me for it on a daily basis}, a black scarf which I really must wash because there's white stuff all over it {ew, you sickos!}, a white t-shirt, black leggings {"You know you're not wearing pants, do you?" YES, guys, I know!}, boy socks I stole from my friend M, and Uggs, which may be possibly the most aesthetically unpleasing shoes known to mankind, right after Crocks and rainboots.
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't rock this look on the runway.
I also ate lots of oatmeal. And organic Mac 'n Cheese. And froyo, but that's a whole 'nother story.
But the best part of the day? I took a six-hour nap. Yeahhh boy!
Debs.
I love fall fashion.. but I dont go all couture when I hit the rainy streets. I will wear my gum boots and rain coat.. and no, not the gum boots with the 4 inch heels ( have you seen those!? ) madness!
ReplyDeletegirl you know I will always read your blog :) and yeah, sometimes comfort definitely takes priority over cuteness (though your always cute so thats no problemo) I learned that the heart way yesterday when I tried to rock my new boots in the snow.. epic fail.
ReplyDeletelove you!