Thursday, October 22, 2009

i've been feeling a little insecure lately.

It's kind of frustrating, really. I know I can't CONTROL things. I need to be okay with that. I need to be okay with not KNOWING. It's okay; it'll be okay, if I just keep being ME.

But still, I freak out when I don't KNOW. I overanalyze things. Over and over and OVER 'til I end up right back where I started.

I need to stop trying so HARD and just let things HAPPEN.

{why yes I gots mah hair did}

Ooolala, I may or may not have erm...borrowed this shirt from some dood...um. And no chance in hell I'm giving it back, because {1} youz a TOOL, kid, and {2} it smells like BOY <3

Dear Goddd, thinking makes my head SPIN.

But inspirational quotes help me put things into perspective, hence...

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself, you see." - Alice in Wonderland.

"Yesterday our troubles seemed so far away; I believe in yesterday." - The Beatles.

"Don't make plans. Make options." - Jennifer Aniston.

"Don't stop believing." - Journey.

"It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting." - Paulo Coehlo.

"A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel.

"I get by with a little help from my friends." - John Lennon.

"Despite everything, I believe that people are truly good at heart." - Anne Frank.

BEFORE anyone worries...I'm just dandy =)

Debs.

No comments:

Post a Comment