...and this is coming from a vegetarian =]
Hm. What else have I been up to? Welp, I can tell you something: I get by with a little help from my friends.
Oh! My friend Matt and I saw Paranormal Activity last night. Cheesus. It was fucked. Like, not necessarily terrifying...just fucked. Go see it!
But I slept alone, and that was a little bit scary.
Today, I went to the mall with my number one chica, Katie, and her mom {it's parents' weekend. The 'rents are not here, though. Thank God. I hate my family situation...}. I got pretty BADASS shiat, although not as BADASS as the little bacon kid. Leather jacket, fake Doc Martens {$19, holla!}, and some sort of blueish-greenish zebra-striped hoodie. Oh how I love dressing crazy.
Plans for tonight? There's some sort of party thang going on. Mm. Maybe new boy's apartment {don't get excited. I'm not sure about this one yet}. We'll see. Play it by ear. Go with the flow. Be fucking spontaneous. Yeah yeah.
Debs.
ahah i saw this video on The Soup!!! best thing ever.
ReplyDeletei think a tear may have come out... HAHHAHAHA.
ReplyDelete