Tuesday, October 20, 2009

little letters.

Inspired by my favorite daughter {you know who you are}, I've decided to write little letters.


Dear Daddy,

I know you try. I promise. I love you.

Dear Mom,

I'm tired of caring, so I suppose I just don't anymore.

Dear Ariela,

I miss you. I would never ever want you to be sad. I don't want it to hurt.

Dear Selena,

I've laughed more since I've met you than most people do in a hundred years.

Dear Meg,

Life. You are my life.

Dear Kiki,

Adopt. You.

Dear Erika and Barbara,

I made it through last year because of you two, and it'll be hard to make it through this one without you.

M,

I don't know why, but there's something about you. I'm moving on, but you know I'm always here.

J,

Seriously? Stop farting in my face. Roommate decency?

Katie,

You're so cute and energetic and cheerful all the time that it's infectious.

Pascale,

It's hard to believe people can be as genuinely sweet as you are.

SU gymnastics team,

For the first time in four years, I feel like I'm a part of something.

Matty,

You're my favorite, always and forever.

Love,

Debs.

5 comments:

  1. letters are such a fun way to communicate. my best friend from 2nd grade and I still write to eachother, snail mail style. so fun.
    love you tons, let me know how you're doing! facebook style if you wish. I know you're havin fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. debbie- baby!!
    aww such a cute post. i love letters and it always makes me so sad to see how our communication has shifted almost completely to the digital world. even though letters are so much more personal and romantic
    hope you're all well in the big apple
    loads of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw honey this is presh! email is so overrated. Love this <3

    happy hump day to you love. Try not to hump too many dudes, comprende?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you're my favorite mommy! Yes, please adopt me, field hockey is ending soon and I'll be so very lonely :[ I promise I won't take up too much space.

    At some point, I'm going to send you a real letter. Probably in a box with yummy food.

    Love you more than the stars!

    ReplyDelete