Halloween is possibly one of my most favorite holidays.
I mean, candy + drank + pumpkins + costumes? Even though I'm not a fan of the slutty cliches {i.e. Playboy bunnies}, I don't think it gets any better than this.
Which is why j'adore that Halloween is a three day thing here at SU. And probably every single college, for that matter.
night one
I was a biker chic. Mm. Hardcore, yes? Pre-gamed, got my drank on. Went to a party @ M's {new M, hah}. Had an amaze time. Got too drunk. Passed out on M's bed.
{moments like this; all I need}
Woke up that morning and hung out with M, his roommate, and his roommate's girlfriend.
Love.
Then M went home for the weekend. For serious, who leaves on Halloween weekend?
sadface.
night two
My friends had a party in their huge ass dorm room, and I went as a tavern girl. Fun times, foshizzles. My biffl here at SU finally hooked up with this kid she's been laying her eye on for, oh, just FOREVZ. So proud of my babygiiiirl.
I'd like to think my matchmaking efforts helped a little.
{j'adore this kid. I think he made an excellent poolboy}
{LOVE. My girls}
night three
The big night! I'd been planning the costume for ages. I'm a hippie at heart.
{my bitch - did I just say bitch? I meant biffl - hard at work on my costume}
All the frats were PACKED, of course, so you had to get tickets to get in. Luckily for me, my {hawt} friend at Phi Kappa Psi came through. Biffl and I danced all night long. Love.
As usual, we made 'em boys go craycray. Durrr.
Then biffl's friend got us into Alpha Epsilon Pi. More good times, of course. I love to get my dance on.
We ended the night with drunken food and a phone call from M =) Unfortunately for him, I was def not too coherent, and I'm not talking about alks here, if ya catch my drift...hi Amez!

{sideways; if you know me at all, you know why this is such a big deal}
This morning was, eh, no bueno. Not hangover-wise, thankfully, but - see, my roommate {gr} invited her boyfriend, her cousin, and her cousin's boyfriend for the weekend...okay, cool, but I would very much appreciate it if the cuz was not so rude to me. I mean, it is my room too. Ya feel me? And please, for the love of God, do not do the deed on my floor while I'm sleeping. Thank you.
Oh, and the original M did my next door neighbor last night. Lovely?
Debs.
Aw, so glad to hear you had such a blast! My week has pretty much been the same deal. Good times all around. I love the hippie costume. You look so happy and free. I'm really glad that college is going so amazingly well for you. You deserve every happy moment and more.
ReplyDeletexo
Tori
you look supa cute <3 gald you had a fabulous halloween!
ReplyDeletehaha I go home for halloween weekend -- don't hate.
ReplyDeleteyou look hawt beebs -- and in a totally non-slutty way..success!
hi, this sounds really creepy cos I dont know you, but I love your blog! :) It's so... real! Thats wierd but yeah...hi :D
ReplyDelete