Tuesday, October 27, 2009

lucky.

You can't choose your family, but you can pick your friends.

I've got the best friends in the whole entire world.

I'm so lucky =]











...and I could keep going with the pictures.

I know now that my friends are my family.

{...aaand, Megs + Kiki + Jenny + Jaime + Brookie + Jess + Laur + Lyss + whoever else I missed...special shoutout to Morgs - you really helped, and I did a lot better today}

They keep me sane {save the drama for yo momma? Hah, funny you should say...}

Anyway, on to some housekeeping bizz:

{1} I registered for a photog class next semester. Get excited! It's 4 hours on a Monday morning, but who currs!?

{2} Boy + I are offish donezo. My doing. I don't deal with other people's bullshit {my own, on the other hand...}

Although we did have fun times in the sink room...wink wink.

Debs.

6 comments:

  1. oh honey, we are the lucky ones :)

    eff boyz.. marry me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I am so glad to hear that you have loving college and found a great group of friends?

    did you like high school more or college more? Im only in high school and kind of hate it. I feel like everyone is very cliquey but my mom says it all changes in college and you meet great people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i haven't commented ANYONE in so long because i am on a blogging break that is lasting too long BUT I HAD TO comment this to tell you I LOVE YOU and I AM ALWAYS here for you!!!! And only a state away!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 ya, girlie. Text me anytime! I'm always here for you. =]

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  5. boys suck. my latest boy, was full of bullshit. friends are better.....although fun times in the sink room can't get any better.

    xoxo,
    lo

    ReplyDelete