Monday, January 25, 2010

an ode to nutella.

So here's the deal: it may have taken me almost a month, but I've finally snapped out of this relapse, or whatever it was {um...yeah, all the support and encouragement? I really appreciate it. So much. You guys know who you are}. Moving on!


{omfg Nutella}

And now that I can once again appreciate the beauty that is food, I've been thinking about Nutella a lot lately. Cause it's sooo good and about my favorite thing in the whole entire world and I can't believe I haven't dedicated a blog post to it yet.


{more Nutella!}

For example: today, I made love to the Nutella jar {aka took spoonfuls straight out of the jar...best way to eat it!} and then I had this conversation with the boyfriend...because this is the kind of shit we talk about.


{ahhhh so good I dieee}

[1/26/10 1:28:50 AM] debbie: k
[1/26/10 1:29:52 AM] debbie: did u kno theres a nutella day
[1/26/10 1:29:57 AM] debbie: feb 5
[1/26/10 1:29:58 AM] debbie: lol
[1/26/10 1:30:16 AM] Michael: lmao nooo wayy
[1/26/10 1:30:19 AM] Michael: how did u find that out
[1/26/10 1:30:36 AM] debbie: what u think i dont google nutella on a daily basis
[1/26/10 1:30:37 AM] debbie: hahahaha
[1/26/10 1:30:41 AM] debbie: and i thought u knew me

{all images from weheartit.com}

Debs.

5 comments:

  1. Debs! So glad to hear you are coming out of this relapse. YES NUTELLA!!! Love this tribute. Have a great dayyyy love :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw babe i am so proud of you! and nutella is possibly one of the best inventions. ever. cant wait to see you tonight!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you are coming out of this relapse.. its tough, eh. love you babe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this makes me smile so much! Glad you're back to your old nutsky loving self mama. Love you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. silly goose.

    so how are you and your boyfriend gonna celebrate nutella day?

    wink wink.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete