Saturday, August 22, 2009

i wanna be a part of it! new york, new york!

Live! From New York!



{That would be moi, making love to my new laptop.}

God. I love this city! {Debbie's Super Awesome List of World Cities That Kick Ass: 1. Tel Aviv, 2. New York City, 3. Los Angles} I love the energy; I love how fast-paced everything is; I love feeling like I am smack dab in the middle of everything; I love the skyscrapers and the multiple stores and the fashion and outrageous styles worn by the people on the streets; and I even love the rudeness of the pedestrians (hellooo, did I get a single "I'm sorry!" for being bumped into? Or even an "excuse me"? No!) and drivers (dang, run over me with that car, will ya!?)!


Anyway, here's the breakdown.

Day Numero Uno:

+ too much texting for my own good {a few of you ladies were a part of it, yeah?}

+ H&M {!} + bra shopping {just in case I'd forgotten that I am practically an honorary member of the itty bitty titty committee. I swear, they just keep getting smaller. Where'd Little Debs get those Cs from!?}

+ Whole Foods extravaganza. Ah, Mecca.

Day Numero Dos:

+ More Fifth Ave. shopping. Including: Anthropologie {holy shopgasm!}, H&M {my love}, Free People, Banana Republic, Zara, Victoria's Secret, and the Apple Store!

I bought the most eye-gasmic coat @ Anthro. Will. wear. every. day. [And will show laters!]

+ PB&Co. Oh lorrrrdy!


{Dark Chocolate Dreams + cherry preserves + shredded coconut on whole wheat}


{peanut butter + chocolate pie}

About to:

+ surprise my friend A @ his apartment. Haven't seen him in 2+ years!

What the future holds:

+ HOPEFULLY meeting up with this beautiful lady tomorrow, if time permits.

+ Broadway!

+ college move-in in oh-five days! Aishky!

I'm loving life!

Debs.

10 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Meaning that I'm so happy and excited and jealous and everything else for you that I can't put it into words! So glad you're enjoying the city. That sandwich looks amazing, after you adopt me that's the first place we're eating.

    And I did enjoy being part of that texting extravaganza :] Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH DEBS!! This looks amazing! NYC is the most incredible city on earth...well, in America! :) So much hussle and bussle and beautiful people in beautiful clothes! WE WILL BE EAST COAST divas in winter coasts from Anthro and living the life! YAYYYYY

    IMA BOUT TO TEXT CHU <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did i know you could be freakin' fab-o in the citay. can't wait to come visit .. because i AM coming to visit - whether you like or not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! Glad you are having a GREAT time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. jeal of your NYC life girlie! I am planning on my big move there in 1-2 years...git ready!
    2. nutella and graham crackers is life
    3. go no...RUN to serendipity for the PB frozen hot chocolate OR the mint frozen hot chocolate. It will chang yo life.
    4. Im so glad I found this blog, bc I missed you on Oh So Ravenous..im outta the loop fo shiz.

    xoxo
    Lo

    ReplyDelete
  6. did you get my text??? i send you a heart warming text all the way from singapura!!! hope you got it girl to make your beatiful life in NEW YORK BABY!!!!!! even better.
    love you to bits
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. debs im so so happy and excited for you :) it sounds like your already having so much fun *yay*!!!
    loves you lots
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. yayyy! I'm so happy for you. :) you make new york sound like fun! maybe I can convince the 'rents to take me too? haha.

    And I DYING to see the coat. Anthropologie has the most unique and downright cutest clothes ever.
    Oh, and Free People is another one of my favorites! You're making me so jealous!

    Have even more funn!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm so jeal of you in NYC! gah, you're making me wanna be out there & live it!

    can i say that is one hot top you're wearing? LOVE.

    oh, and then PB&choc pie? i may die from looking at it.

    L. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey girlfriend, sorry i have been the worst friend ever and havent commented on this post in a bajillion days. it sounds like everything is AMAZINGGGGG just the way I like to hear it :) I love you and Im so proud of you chiquita banana! Keep enjoying every second of that beautiful self of yours!

    oh and if you love la, come visit me already!!!!

    ReplyDelete