Tuesday, January 12, 2010

too cute for words.

Parental drama, psychiatrists, midnight runs to the emergency room, the reappearance of ED, and my dog's death have been tearing my family apart throughout the past three weeks; yet nothing has been able to bring us back together more than this little fella right here.


Meet Justin Bobby {no, I'm not kidding. Yes, I'm for real. Little Debs and I watched many a The Hills episodes in our time...our time being the present time}!

Debs.

6 comments:

  1. stay strong... i know u can get through this

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in my prayers, my dear.
    And I took a picture of a HUGE-ASS nutella. And thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love it!! Justin bobby is so freakin cute. Honestly, my dog has helped me through some of the hardest times. Stay strong, love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J-bobby is an angel <3 Hope you smile tons and tons today, snookums xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pets are so powerful hm? Glad you've got a source of happiness in your life again. Love you! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. aren't pets just amazing.. im super happy that something is helping! cant wait to see you
    loveee,
    katie

    ReplyDelete